Financial Services Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Winter Garden, FL
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs a with , you will successfully market the financial products that manage everyday risks. Your proficient knowledge of financial products reinforces your sales-minded and consultative approach to educating customers on their financial options. Your analytical precision makes you an invaluable resource to customers and a competitive addition to a successful agency. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use your knowledge of State Farm insurance products to recommend, explain and sell policies to both cold and warm leads.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Must currently hold their Florida 215 license.
- Must be able to obtain other relevant financial service licenses.
- Proven experience working as a financial services representative preferred.
- Sound knowledge of financial legislation.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Compensación $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none